Bargain-hunters and thrift shoppers will be pleased to hear news that Cancer Research UK is opening a new superstore on Newport Road this month.
The new Cardiff charity shop superstore will be opening its doors on 21st February and is located close to Argos on the City Link Retail Park off Newport Road.
In addition to selling items at great discounted prices to raise money for an amazing cause, superstores are much bigger than high street charity shops and you can talk to a nurse in the charity’s Engagement Rooms.
What items can I donate?
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware – anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
What not to donate
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines
- Damaged or broken goods
Please contact your local council if you wish to dispose of these.
Keep up to date by following the store on Twitter at @CRUK_Cardiff.
The charity shop is also looking for volunteers. Find out more here: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/get-involved/find-a-shop/cardiff-superstore-opening-21st-february